I don't usually make any new year resolution, for the past. I don't know why this year there the 'new year resolution' is everywhere. Well, is not a bad thing but, what i think is probably useless (for me at least) as my personality, i don't usually follow what I've planned nor written down. Even shopping list, i wrote down every single item that i want to buy, however, at the end i still over budget on other things i saw. Thus, new resolution maybe not the best way to work out for me. Nevertheless, i still can plan what i want to do this year, though. Just let see how will i complete the task i plan today right here, right now.
- Make my own an RPG game (not horror/puzzle type but more toward to story base)
- Lose weight (Every Fxxk year i say to myself, but still gaining fat. Damn!)
- Complete my very own 1st story (a rough idea for the different story but still lack of creativity to complete the story as a whole. Right now, i have 3-4 different story in my head but it just a small part of the idea for each story.)
- Learn to read/ at least be able to listen Japanese (I had bought so many books but too lazy to read, i'm not a reading person, though.)
- Be able to fix my 'social anxiety' (Not sure i have one but until now i still scared how people look at me / think what a person i am. Look at the stranger as well as communicate with them, there is so much thinking!I would like to stop.It so suffering!)
- Be able to find a way to make $ and i am happy about it. (Still difficulty in searching job.)
- Consider to open a youtube account (i have one but do not know what content of the video to upload with.)
- Be happy! (a totally depressing state right now)
So, let see how will i gonna complete these, this year. Maybe not a single from the list will complete, though. Very well, let see in 2018.