First of all, im Not Vegan. Why I choose these Vegan recipe? It just simply seems healthy. Besides, my brother cant eats any egg contained food, and every time im baking something, he just cant eat. It's kinda depressing, though. So,eventually to bake something Not contain any egg recipe, it is the only way to search for Vegan food.
At first, im really doubt about the taste and texture of Vegan food. But in the end, it doesnt taste bad at all.
Since, im Not a Vegan person. So I found tht baking a Vegan dessert is kinda hard for me. There are a lot of ingredients I dont recognise or I dont hav any of it. Thus, by making this recipe, I would say half Vegan, and half Not.
Black Bean Chocolate Brownies
250g black bean (after drained and rinsed)
2 tbsp cocoa powder
40g quick oats
70g honey/ any sugar
40g melted butter/vegetable oil
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180`C. Prepare and place parchment paper/ aluminum foil into a square pan/ any baking pan.
- Put all ingredients into a blender except chocolate chips.
- Blend until smooth. Then pour out the batter then fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into the baking pan and bake for 20-25 mins.(or maybe longer)
- Once done baking, let it cool in the pan for at least 10 mins before cutting them.
Cashews Chocolate Cheesecake
150g raw cashews
3tbsp cocoa powder
1/2tsp vanilla extract
3tbsp melted butter/coconut oil
- Blend all ingredients into smooth paste
- Pour the paste into a container. Oreo layer on top of the paste. (Depends on what crust you want.)
- Fridge into the freezer for 4 hours.
- Before slicing the cake, take it out at room temperature for 2-3 minutes. It just softens a bit so that it can slice easily.