1 tsp vanilla extract
180g low flour
10g corn starch
1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
*30g baking chocolate + 30ml milk-> microwave
- B.Chocolate + milk in a bowl microwave for 30-40 seconds to melt, set aside.
- Beat butter + sugar until lightly pale white.
- Add in egg 1 by 1 incorporated completely.
- Then add in vanilla extract and stir.
- Conversely, mix in half flour and half milk into the batter. (mix one completely then pour the milk and mix well. repeat step.)
- Separate 2 batter, 1 remain original, another batter sifts in cocoa powder, mix well then pour the chocolate liquid and mix combined.
- Pour the batter into greased & floured baking pan, pour the original batter first then pour the chocolate batter.
- To make the swirl, just use spoon lightly stir the batter. (do not over stir)
- Bake in a preheated oven 170`C for 40-42mins.
- Once done baking, let it cool in the baking pan for 10 mins then take out the cake and transfer it to the wire rack to let it cool completely.