50g low flour
25ml milk (i use soymilk this time)
- Prepare a pot of simmering water.
- Preheat oven to 160`C, line parchment paper into a 6-ince round baking pan.
- Use double boiler method, in low heat warm the eggs + sugar, beat the eggs until sugar dissolve.(Do not use boiling water as it will cook the egg easily)
- Then, take out from the simmering water, continuously beat the egg until pale white,double in size and reach the ribbon stage. (*I always messed up in this step)
- Gently fold in sifted flour until it incorporated completely.
- Scope a dollop of the batter into a small bowl with milk + oil and mix thoroughly.
- After that, gently pour back into the batter and fold until combined.
- Pour the batter into baking pan and put into the oven bake for about 22-25mins (for the last 2-4 mins i turn to upper heat for browning the top).
- *(In this step, I'm not sure should i invert the cake to cool or let it cool in the pan for 15mins then take it out and let it cool completely. But this time, i invert the baking pan for at least 15-20 mins then take out to let it cool. --maybe will try it on other time)
*It still deflated a little, maybe i beat the egg not long enough.
- could try beat longer.