This time, I adapted from Foodwishes.com with slightly change the portion of the ingredients (not really slightly though). Since the recipe is for 9-inches round pan, however, I got 6-inches in hand. Basically, I would divide the ingredients into half then adjust which in more or less.
2 tablespoons of melted butter
130g cream cheese
140g white sugar
120g yogurt (weigh b4 drain, drain the water by using paper towel)-(*sour cream)
1/2 apple cider vinegar(*lemon zest/orange zest)
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
16g all-purpose flour
80ml whipped cream (*milk)
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Use aluminium foil to cover the based in order to prevent butter leak.
- Crush the oreo into small crumbs, added melted butter. (until the crumbs look like wet sand).
- Press the crust into the bottom baking pan. Set aside.
- Cream the cream cheese with sugar, then add yogurt, vanilla essence, and apple cider vinegar and mix well.
- Add the egg slowly at a time.
- Stir in all-purpose flour, and add in whipped cream and incorporate well.
- Pour into the baking pan and bake for 1 hour.
- Once finish baked, let it cool in the oven for an hour, then putting into the fridge for overnight or at least 4 hours or so.
Since the original recipe is for 9-inches, i think i over baked the cheesecake. The original recipe took 1 hour to bake, Therefore, next time i should reduce the time as well as the sugar because i found it is too sweet for me.
50 mins bake time
140g -> 130g