Previously, i kinda mess up with yam ice-cream. It became a very solid ice (added too much of milk). So, today i was thinking melted those 'yam ice-cream' to bake cupcakes. At first i dun think it will turn out well but hey, never try never know.
220g yam ice-cream(melted)
50g butter (soften)
1 egg + 1 egg yolk
1tsp vanilla essences
200g flour (i mixed 100g of all-purposed + 195 low protein flour + 5g corn flour)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1. Beat butter & sugar until pale white.
2. Slowly added egg into
3. Pour in melted yam ice-cream, vanilla essences and mixed.
4. Sifted flour+baking powder+baking soda in
3. Mixed until well combined.
5. Scoop into cupcake tray and bake 170C for 15 mins.
can make about 14 cupcakes.
*All this was only my prediction and my intuition. How does this turn out edible, well it is miracle.