150g high protein flour
100g of warm water
8g olive oil
raisins and chocolate chips (fillings)
1. Yeast + warm water, mixed.
2. Put all the ingredient in a bowl, except olive oil.
3. Pour yeast water to
2, mixed and combined.
4. Add in olive oil, form a dough. (lightly kneading until no more flour).
5. Cover with plastic wrap and leave it for 1 hour.
6 .Sprinkle a some flour onto work surface and divided into 2 pieces of dough.(prevent sticky)
7. Cover back with plastic wrap and leave it for another 15mins.
8. Roll in rectangular shape, place your raisins and chocolate(if u hav fillings) and rolled it back .
9. Cover it back with plastic wrap and leave it for another 1 hour.
10. Cut a few strips on surface and lightly sprinkles some flour on top.
10. Preheat oven to 180c and baked for 18 mins.
#This is not mine recipe!
300g High protein flour15g yeast
200cc warm water
15cc olive oil