80g of sugar
85g self-rising flour
around 3 tbsp of pandan juice
peanut butter & jam
1. Preheat oven 180c.
2. Beat egg + sugar for 10 minutes / until double/triple size (pale white, dripping in ribbon state)
3. + pandan juice in 1 and beat for 1-2 minutes.
4. Sift in flour and fold in the mixture.
5. Place in grease baking paper, and pour the mixture into baking pan.
6. Bake for 10 mins.
7. Prepare another baking paper & slightly damp towel, sprinkle a tbsp of sugar onto the baking paper, place the cake onto the sugar paper.
8. Remove the grease paper, roll up the cake along with the paper and last roll with the damp towel. Leave aside and let it cool completely.
9. Spread in peanut butter, jam and raisin and roll it back again.