bird cage

bird cage

Friday, August 22, 2014

Banana cake

If you know i am resist on eating banana, n i don't know why... The reason making this was request by my mom bcoz of the banana was too ripe and may not become rotten. So for someone who really hate banana which is me have to bake them into a cake. I random search for recipe and each of the recipe is quite different so i make my own version into this cake. Well, i must said my cake turned out great but too sweet for me thought. Even i dun like banana but i have to taste it. I think i might change my mind and maybe i'll accept eating them as a cake. Who knows one day i might actually accept the whole banana. ^-^
Ingredients:
3 ripe bananas
1 egg
60g butter (melted)
1/3 cups sugar (too sweet for me, next time 1/4 cup)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 cups cake flour
2 tbsp milk (may need to adjust)
a pinch of salt

Steps:
1. Pre-heat oven to 170c.
2. Prepare a bowl for dry ingredients=flour & baking soda. Whisked thoroughly.
3. Another bowl mashed in bananas.
4. Add in egg + sugar + butter + vanilla extract + vanilla extract to 3.
5. Dry mixture slowly add in and whisk. 
6. + in milk. If too dry may add more.
7. Bake for 50min - 1hour.
8. Let it cool 15 min in the cake pan then transfer to the wired rack to cool down completely

No comments:

Post a Comment