3 ripe bananas
60g butter (melted)
1/3 cups sugar (too sweet for me, next time 1/4 cup)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 cups cake flour
2 tbsp milk (may need to adjust)
a pinch of salt
1. Pre-heat oven to 170c.
2. Prepare a bowl for dry ingredients=flour & baking soda. Whisked thoroughly.
3. Another bowl mashed in bananas.
4. Add in egg + sugar + butter + vanilla extract + vanilla extract to 3.
5. Dry mixture slowly add in and whisk.
6. + in milk. If too dry may add more.
7. Bake for 50min - 1hour.
8. Let it cool 15 min in the cake pan then transfer to the wired rack to cool down completely