Friday, July 11, 2014
coffee oat cookies
30g unsalted butter
80g low-protein flour
1/4tsp baking soda
a pinch of salt
1 pack of 3 in 1 Original Nescafe
1 pack Nestum 3 in 1 oat
1. Beat butter + sugar until pale white colour.
2. Add egg & salt, whisk.
3. Sift in flour + Coffee + b. soda, add in oat and used spatula combine to form a dough.
4. Add in chocolate chips. Mixed.
5. Role in rectangular shape place in plastic wrap and put in fridge for 45 mins.
6. Cut in to pieces, bake it in 160c for 15-20 min.
*does not have a strong taste of coffee.