Monday, June 2, 2014
Pre-make puff pastry
1.scatter a few amount of sugar on your working place (prevent sticky) then scatter sugar to the pre-make puff pastry, press lightly onto it. Make it on both side. *jz put the amount u like until sugar is spread even on puff pastry. But dun be cheap of your sugar bcoz sugar will melt and will lighten up the taste.
2. Fold both side until they meet to the center.
3. Then fold one side to the other side like the draft below.
4. Last, slice them up (about 1cm). Line up in your baking tray.
5. Refrigerate about 15 minutes before put it into the oven.
6. Preheat oven 180'C, bake about 10min for one side then flip it over and bake another 10 min.
PS: i dun follow much from the recipe(youtube or google) i jz went to the flow as i was bake.