@Cake : Chocolate steam cake
200ml chocolate milk
3 cubes of baking chocolate
1 tbsp condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
50g low-protein flour
50g tepung gandum (all-purpose)
30g Cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1) Butter + sugar + chocolate milk + Chocolate cube, used double boiling water to melt. Set aside& let it cool.
2) Flour + Cocoa powder + baking powder&soda, sifted.
3) Another bowl whisk egg + condensed milk + vanilla essence.
4) 3 slowly added and whisk into 1.
5) 2 divided 2 times added into 4 .
6) Grease the baking pan with vegetable oil, then 5 pour into the baking pan.
7) Cover with aluminium foil to prevent water dripping into the cake.
8) Let it steam for 45 minutes.
9) Let it cool and slice into 3 pieces.
Original from : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=626778580742827&set=a.618265851594100.1073741830.617851501635535&type=1&theater
班兰汁 675g（班兰叶 10片 + 清水 600g搅拌后滤渣挤出）
Substitute with coffee instead of pandan
# 2 pac of Nescafe original 3in1
# satan ---> milk
1. 600g of water + 2 pac coffee powder + agar-agar powder (1 pac=10g) put into a boil.
2. 75g Green pea powder + 400ml milk mix.
3. sift 2 mixture into 1, slowly stir in low heat until thick consistency.
1. Pour jelly mixture for the lst layer at the bottom, then place 1 piece of cake
2. Continue with the same steps.
3. Put in fridge set for at least 4 hours.
1.cake to soft/wet. Flour can be add more or vise versa
2.I think the green pea powder went wrong which i bought it wrong so it taste kinda weird.Since it says tepung kacang 'goreng' ( i didnt notice coz i only read the chinese words)
3. The green pea powder does not dissolve into the milk or maybe i used cold milk so it doesn't disslove.
P.S : Anyway this stupid self combination is not bad at all except the appearance, at least it still edible though. O.olll
I give if 5 choco out of 10. :p