bird cage

bird cage

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Nice day

I was having a nice day with my fz mei yee yesterday..
For me it was something like adventure bcoz we were going somewhere  unknown. 2 noob 'young lady' wasted RM1 in bus ticket which supposed there was a free shuttle bus n straight away arrived at the destination⊙_⊙.Well, anyway jz take it an experience.◑__◐
It was a delightful day watching 'the conjuring' and shop around.

U know wht, i had been holiday about 2 1/2 weeks without stepping out my own house. It kinda boring though. But i'm really glad that my other fz , wing introduced me work at TS(even though it jz 3 days of working) and hang out to Paradigm Mall with mei ∩__∩, if not the whole holiday would be a waste.

*pics below: me b4 went out(me with scary eyes⊙﹏⊙) and eating lunch somewhat Japanese shop. ↓its Kaisen Don.

No comments:

Post a Comment