bird cage

bird cage

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Injection

1st time ever getting inject HPV....
T_T
n of coz...im going with my fz...
i'll never go alone... for some reason.
It is kinda pain though.
In the morning, although it feels pain but i still can move my arm.
However....
right now i can't even lift up my hand .::>_<::
How disasters it gonna be!..(neh...not really)
i feels a bit numb when i wants to lift up my hand...So………is this the common things to happen? (*@?@*)
And.....there's still have 2 more injection to go..!!!OMG!...

Im not good in explaining things......
if u want to know what is HPV vaccine.....search from the internet...there are a lot information.....
My advice, girls should take the hpv vaccine..... is good for u....seriously...◑__◐

『☆Eh.....once again,who am i talking to?』⊙_⊙!?

No comments:

Post a Comment