bird cage

bird cage

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

college life; my problem

This is about a guy who was my classmate during standard 2. Well, i dun remembered much of him since it was long time ago.I met him again was last year when i started my 1st day at college.... About this guy...he got a disease called "NARCISSISM"
=.=! wht a poor guy...(︶^︶)∴joking
He's indeed a funny guy tht could make peoples laugh but sometimes he so annoyed,
always said : dun fall in love with him....(he also talk to others like this)
i mean WHAAAT! .  .@_@ =.= x2
i'm so speechless. I wish to argue back but whenever in talks i always lose.(ㄒoㄒ)so be quiet better.
About today incident, it was so funny bcoz he n 1 of my fz done something gay....then i had observed a student stared at them....i was thinking ,is he think they are gay?...then,i laugh out loud. XD.....★guys dun do in public!
However i'm truly glad to study here even though it is not a better college, but i meet them, i make a lot of fz here ^^. ..
Ever since i started my college i finally get use to talk to guys(classmates) yet im still dun talk much to stranger especially guys, i even try to avoid them.....when i was form 1 i dun talk much to guys until form 5...if u r my fz u'll c i always
stick to girls more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lately. ...i was searching the problem why i scare to talk to guys...
I think it started when i was standard 6. There was a talks that involved the whole standard 6. I remembered during the talks my fz ask me something....then the speaker called us to stand up (it was kinda fish u noe)....For that incident i really 'beh song!' .....coz after the talk we went back to our class....n both of us get scold again!...Whaaat!. .
it was not my fault!......dun blame me bcoz of that.!!!
now i'm hardly face in front of stranger. I think nobody noe bcoz i'm trying my best  to talk to them *only when my fz r beside me, when i alone i stay quiet even i recognize he/she(so so only).That's why ppl always think that i'm act cool. Not just that...b4 i was standard 6 i'm a tomboy,i make fun of ppl, i play with boys, fight with boy...now,ppl always said i'm too quiet, too 'yasashi'....actually im not!It was way too different from now n past...am i actually change?

★im still not sure is this causing me this problem but....i will try my best to overcome.....(°ο°)_o/`

No comments:

Post a Comment