bird cage

bird cage

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Boring boring n boring.!!!!!!!!how come skul teacher didnt came to class.......so boring..no study sat there n doing nothing...haiz....today at perhimpunan,some class ned scaning body temperature..including our class......me??HEHE!!of course the most low temperature..hahaha............kiding only....there is no such things......at tht time...the most surprise me was desmond body temperature was 38'c ..WOW!!!nicole said to me...the poor things.....(i guess only,dunno truth or not)..he was the highest temperature...Pian told he went home...(guess only)...Oh my god..if me, wake up early in the morning n havent go to class....then ned went back home....if me the 1st word i'll speak out was fxxx n go to hell....all my mind was !@#$%^
second thing...when chating with ---...we're talking about Yap yong jian....who suddenly transfer from t2 to s2...then --- told us he at s2 dosen't study n not concerntrat in class...tht makes me very curious....if he doesnt study then why would he go s2 n how come he can tranfer to s2 leh??because his sister force him???tht make me want to ask him...

No comments:

Post a Comment